Chris Cutter 7 (350 Ton)
The Chris Cutter 7 combines strength and finesse to produce dimensional flagstone, cap stone, strip building stone, and stone flooring of hand split quality and craftsmanship.
Standard Features & Options
- Maximum throat height: 12, 16, or 24 inches
- Maximum throat width: 96 inches
- Minimum throat opening: 0.375 inches
- Maximum cutting force: 350 tons
- 2.25 or 3 inch diameter hardened steel teeth or carbide inserts
- Veneer gauges
- 2 inches of equalization per tooth on the top and bottom jaws
- Roller inbound and outbound tables
- One section of 3 ft. x 10 ft. gravity roller conveyor
- 240/480 volt 3-phase electric powered hydraulic power unit with:
- NEMA 3 rated control enclosure with start, stop and disconnect
- 100 gal. hydraulic reservoir filled with AW46 hydraulic oil
- Sight/Temperature gauge
- Filter assembly
- 2-stage hydraulic pump
This cutter may also be modified to meet the unique requirements of the curbing and monument industries. Available in 12-inch, 16- inch and 24-inch throat openings.
All Chris Cutter packages are customized to meet your individual needs. All Chris Cutters are shipped to you as a complete turn-key unit with on-site installation and training included.
The Chris Cutter frame is designed to be the most rigid stone splitter frame in the industry and carries the only lifetime guarantee. This rigidity allows all of the cutting force to be immediately transferred to the stone and not absorbed by the frame giving you superior splits and more power to cut the harder stones.