Chris Cutter 5 (350 Ton)
The Chris Cutter 5 is by far our most popular package and the work horse of our fleet. This package is ideal for the quarry that requires durability and production. A true 350 tons of cutting force leads the stone splitting industry. Available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch throat openings.
Standard Features & Options
- Maximum throat height: 12, 16, or 24 inches
- Maximum throat width: 72 inches
- Minimum throat opening: 0.375 inches
- Maximum cutting force: 350 tons
- 2.25 or 3 inch diameter hardened steel teeth or carbide inserts
- Veneer gauges
- 2 inches of equalization per tooth on the top and bottom jaws
- Roller inbound and roller outbound tables
- One section of 3 ft. x 10 ft. gravity roller conveyor
- 240/480 volt 3-phase electric powered hydraulic power unit with:
- NEMA 3 rated control enclosure with start, stop and disconnect 100 gallon hydraulic reservoir filled with AW46 hydraulic oil
- Sight/Temperature gauge
- Filter assembly
- 2-stage hydraulic pump
The Chris Cutter 5 is by far our most popular package and the work horse of our fleet. Capable of splitting up to 5 feet wide pieces of stone, it is well suited to cutting boulders and slabs from 1” to 23” thick into building stones, patio material, coping and step. With our Roller Inbound Outbound Tables large, heavy stone can be moved with ease.
The Chris Cutter 5 package is ideal for the quarry that requires durability and production. A true 350 tons of cutting force leads the stone splitting industry. Available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch throat openings.
All Chris Cutters are designed with ease of operation and durability in mind. The multiple floating teeth with its unique hydraulic locking system gives you accurate, quality edges with thin slabs or heavy boulders. A variety of options are available and the Chris Cutter 5 can be customized to meet your work flow. All machines are shipped to you as a turnkey unit, complete with on-site installation and training.
The Chris Cutter frame is designed to be the most rigid stone splitter frame in the industry and carries the only lifetime guarantee. This rigidity allows all of the cutting force to be immediately transferred to the stone and not absorbed by the frame, giving you superior splits and more power to cut the harder stones.