Chris Cutter 4 (350 Ton)
The Chris Cutter 4 package (350 ton) is ideal for the quarry that is processing stone less than 4 feet wide, but is hard enough to require 350 tons of cutting force. Available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch throat openings.
- Maximum throat height: 12, 16, or 24 inches
- Maximum throat width: 48 inches
- Minimum throat opening: 0.375 inches
- Maximum cutting pressure: 350 tons
- 2.25 or 3 inch diameter hardened steel teeth or carbide inserts
- 2 inches of equalization per tooth on the top and bottom jaws
- Roller inbound and roller outbound tables
- One section of 3’ x 10’ gravity roller conveyor
- 240/480 volt 3-phase electric powered hydraulic power unit complete with:
- NEMA 3 rated control enclosure with start, stop and disconnect
- 100 gal. hydraulic reservoir filled with AW46 hydraulic oil
- Sight/Temperature gauge
- Filter assembly
- 2-stage hydraulic pump
The Chris Cutter 4 package is ideal for the quarry that is processing stone less than 4 feet wide, but is hard enough to require 350 tons of cutting force. Available in 12-inch, 16-inch and 24-inch throat openings.
All Chris Cutters are designed with ease of operation and durability in mind. The multiple floating teeth with its unique hydraulic locking system gives you a superior cut with any hard or soft stone.
With an assortment of options, the Chris Cutter 4 can be customized to meet your individual needs and application. All machines are shipped to you as a turn-key unit, complete with on-site installation and training.
The Chris Cutter frame is designed to be the most rigid stone splitter frame in the industry and carries the only lifetime guarantee. This rigidity allows all of the cutting force to be immediately transferred to the stone and not absorbed by the frame giving you superior splits and more power to cut the harder stones.