Chris Cutter 3 (150 Ton)
The new Chris Cutter 3 twin cylinder (140 ton) package delivers great value for the investment. This machine is ideal for cutting medium hard stones or thin stone into dimension. With the optional 24” high opening, stone can be placed on edge and cleaved or pealed with the bedding grain into flagging.
Standard Features & Options
- Maximum throat height: 12, 16, or 24 inches
- Maximum throat width: 48 inches
- Minimum throat opening: 0.375 inches
- Maximum cutting pressure: 150 tons
- 2.25 or 3 inch diameter hardened steel teeth or carbide inserts
- 2 inches of equalization per tooth on the top and bottom jaws
- Roller inbound and roller outbound tables
- One section of 2’ x 10’ gravity roller conveyor
- 240/480 volt 3-phase electric powered hydraulic power unit complete with:
- NEMA 3 rated control enclosure with start, stop and disconnect
- 100 gal. hydraulic reservoir filled with AW46 hydraulic oil
- Sight/Temperature gauge
- Filter assembly
- 2-stage hydraulic pump
The New Chris Cutter 3 twin cylinder package delivers great value for the investment. This machine is ideal for cutting medium hard stones or thin stone into dimension. With the optional 24” high opening, stone can be placed on edge and cleaved or pealed with the bedding grain into flagging.
The Chris Cutter frame is designed to be the most rigid stone splitter frame in the industry and carries the only lifetime guarantee. This rigidity allows all of the cutting force to be immediately transferred to the stone and not absorbed by the frame giving you superior splits and more power to cut the harder stones.
Chris Cutters are designed with ease of operation and durability in mind. The multiple floating teeth with its unique hydraulic locking system gives you a superior cut with any hard or soft stone.
With an assortment of options, the Chris Cutter 3 can be customized to meet your individual needs and application. All machines are shipped to you as a turnkey unit, complete with on-site installation and training.